Saturday 19 March 2016

BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI

I wanna start talking about myself like this... Showing all of you one of my big passions : THE ANIMES.
Lately I'm watching Erased : Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi and I've to admit that is one of the best anime I've ever watched... 


The story is awesome, the characters are awesome and the animation is AWESOME! But first of all let's explain a bit the plot for the ones that didn't know about it .                                                         
The story follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who somehow possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. When his mother is murdered by an unknown assailant, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back 18 years to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of 3 of his classmates.                                                                                                               

It's a SEINEN MANGA/ANIME so for the guys that are fans of anime and manga in general it won't be difficult get that the issues that this anime developes are more mature and complex.                         
I love these kind of anime and I hope u'll enjoy it as well... For now there are 11 episodes out and ofc I've already watched them all <3  .  Hope u'll find time to check it after this post and let me know what u think and who is your fave character.                                                                                                            

Have a nice day minna!!!!
Kok3shi


Check my IG ACC : @kok3shi_art

No comments:

Post a Comment