Saturday 19 March 2016

DON'T WISH FOR A GOOD BODY, WORK FOR IT.

How many time girls look themelf in the mirror and think " OMG I'm so fat and ugly"
Well this happens to me very often lately ... 
First of all I have to admit that I'm not self confident .. at all!! I always see the negative side of me and when someone compliments me ( especially guys) I think " Omg are you serious"? and I laugh and change topic without even say "thank you" . I guess it's coz I don't believe in myself and I  see compliments as something crazy to say to someone like me .. So since I don't like my body and I want to feel more confident I've decided to work for have a good body and stop wishing it .   
I want to underline the fact that I didn't stop eating or something hahah not at all. I'm training kinda eveyday and I'm trying to drink a lot and eat healthy stuff.
I'm not someone that has to lose so many pounds so I don't need a nutritionist but for the ones that need to lose a lot of  weight in a healthy way please contact a nutritionist. 
Well I wrote this post for talking a bit more about myself  and what is happening right now in my life and coz summer is kinda close and omg  o.O I have to train a lot hahah 
I hope this post will help someone out there to understand that if you want to look in the mirror and feel good YOU NEED TO WORK OUT AND EAT HEALTHIER NOT JUST STOP EATING OR USE STRANGE PILLS TO LOSE WEIGHT.   

   
One of my fave dish ( veggy couscous)


The exercises I do kinda everyday (check the ig acc
@lazyfitgirls)

No comments:

Post a Comment