Tuesday 22 March 2016

STUDIO GHIBLI LOVER

Today I want to write a post about Studio Ghibli movies. When it's about animation movies I have to talk about Miyazaki and the amazing Studio Ghibli.
So what is Studio Ghibli?? Well it is a Japanese animation film studio based in Koganei, Tokyo, Japan. The studio is best known for its anime feature films, and has also produced several short films, television commercials, and one television film. It was founded on June 15, 1985 and his director is my mentor Hayao Miyazaki. Miyazaki is a a director, producer, screenwriter,animator , author and manga artist.
But let's talk aboit my fave movies of Studio Ghibli. 
My fave is Howl's Moving Castle without any doubt.
How'l Moving Castle
The characters are really amazing and the animation as well.. I won't talk about the plot of all the movies coz I know for sure that who loves animes already saw all these movies. 
I just want to share with you guys another of my passion and tell u that If I have to think about someone that really inspires me everyday it's definitely Miyazaki sensei. 
If u are italians and you want read all the plots of the movies go check this website WWW.STUDIOGHIBLI.IT
Over there you can find all the movies that you can watch in Bluray. Miyazaki is a huge inspiration for me coz he has an amazing imagination and he created amazing movies that talk about important themes so these aren't just cartoons that talks about how happy life is or something like that... They are like real movies, some of them are sad and they made me cry more then once. In Italy they aren't that famous unfortunately so I hope this post will make you guys curious about them and I hope u will give them a try. If you trust my taste ;) go check all these other movies too : 
MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, SPIRITED AWAY, PONYO , GRAVE FOR THE FIREFLIES and PRINCESS MONONOKE. 


Spirited Away
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment